Writer by day and bartender by night, Patrick Feild (a confessed cinemaphile) spends his time reveling in the obscure, people watching, tending to his book collection and procuring legal pads for later use in his laboratory.
He currently serves as co-host/co-producer of the Infinite Gestation Podcast (A Literary Podcast for the Novel Individual – Now available on iTunes) whereby three writers discuss and debate all things literary: books, authors, reading, film adaptations, pop culture & the state of humanity, often while drinking and seldom without casualties.
Though not technically vegan, he enjoys vegan cooking (the health benefits are astounding). A transplant from Miami, Florida, he currently lives in a small midwestern town with his wife, Mary and their Weimaraners, Quentin & Marzi.
• In Dubious Battle by John Steinbeck – for the promise of things to come
• A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick – for those of us who have been there
• The Last Tycoon by F. Scott Fitzgerald – for what was lost way too soon
• Group Portrait with Lady by Heinrich Böll – for those interested in character
• Cannery Row by John Steinbeck – because we can’t be serious all the time